Really like the game so far! Noticed one bug though, if you restart the room from the pause menu the music stops playing until you exit to the main menu and choose the stage again. Runs great otherwise though!
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Grab your Speer and use it to fight your way through this hardcore puzzle-platformer! Throw your Speer into walls and use it as a platform, hurl it at switches, hit enemies in the face with it, power it up with unique abilities...the possibilities are endless!*
Each room is filled with obstacles and items, from spikes and lasers to portals, bouncepads and breakable walls. In order to make it through the 100+ levels you'll have nothing but your Speer, your wits and your reflexes. Are you up to it? Then grab [Speer] right now and put your skills to the test!
- Use your Speer as a makeshift platform
- 100 levels spread across 4 worlds
- Secrets to unlock
- Joypad support
- Pixels (big ones)
- Stuck? Skip levels and revisit them later!
*The possibilities are not endless
A Mac version is in the final stages of testing and will be released very soon!
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5.00 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Update 1.0.6 is Live!2 days ago
- Updates and Bits23 days ago
- [Speer] RELEASED!26 days ago
- Tools (Part 2) - Level Creation37 days ago
- Preview Build Now Available for Linux!40 days ago
- Preview Build UPDATE52 days ago
- Preview Build Released!55 days ago
- Quantum Collision Issues Followup66 days ago
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
Super fun game. Great to zone out and work through a few levels. Would love to see this on mobile someday in the future. Has both style and personality, take my money already.
I love the core mechanic! I'm really looking forward to some hard levels you come up with!
Great game (even with what you've got so far)!
Fun mechanics and just the right level of difficulty (for someone like me!)
All the best! :D